eRACK™ is the only hitch mounted remote control activated electric bike rack. It’s easy to use, and it makes loading and unloading your eBikes a breeze. The patent pending design provides an effortless self-loading & unloading feature that is powered by clean & renewable energy.
eRACK™ is also equipped with license and signal lights including running, brake and turn signals. For a better visibility and safety. This is high-end and high-quality eBike and bike electric racks. All tested and made to last with all industrial grade components.
The only one with a maximum capacity of 90 lbs (41 kg) per bike that allows you to transport 3 heavy eBikes at once! You can choose from 15 anodized aluminum colors that are all resistant, highly aesthetic, exceptionally durable, recyclable, and fingerprint resistant!
eRACK 3 Electric Self Loading Bike Rack Specifications
- Space Between Bikes: 25” (63 cm)
- Maximum Capacity: 270 lbs (123 kg)
- Rack Weight: 92 lbs (42 kg)
- Hitch mounted eRACK™ long reach is also perfect for Recreational Vehicles, buses, shuttles and all vehicles with a 2” receiver hitch – the retainer bolt is a grade 8 and allows a 3/8 padlock for safety and theft protection;
- Fits wheels 24’’ to 29’’ –– 20’’ Wheel adapter available on request;
- Basket replacement for Fat Bike at $39 CAD –– Basket for bigger wheels available on request;
- Some front wheel fenders will not fit the wheel carrier basket and may need to be removed or replaced by an aftermarket fender without fender stays.
eRACK 3 Electric Self Loading Bike Rack Key Features
- Effortless Self-Loading eRACK™ makes loading easy for everyone. The patent pending design provides an effortless easy self-loading & unloading.
- Wireless Remote Control. The only one remote control activated bike electric⚡rack for very easy use. Technology powered by clean & renewable energy.
- Easy Cargo Access. The only one fast and easy rear cargo access using the wireless remote control. Access without touching the bikes or rack.
- License & Signal Lights. The only one equipped with license and signal lights including running, brake and turn signals. For a better visibility and safety.
- High Quality Made To Last. High-end and high-quality eBike and bike electric racks. All tested and made to last with all industrial grade components.
- Anodized Aluminum Colors. Offered in 15 anodized aluminum colors that are all resistant, highly aesthetic, exceptionally durable, recyclable.
- Capacity of 90 lbs Per Bike. The only one with a maximum capacity of 90 lbs (41 kg) per bike that allows you to transport 3 heavy eBikes.
- 3 Rattle Free Positions. 3-hole settings to couple to the vehicle via a 2 inch solid and fully threaded aluminum bar that makes the system absolutely rattle free.
- Soft Wheel Contact Only. eRACK™ fastening system is easy to use, soft and wheel contact only to protect the aesthetics of the precious eBikes and bikes.
- Keyed Push Stop Button. The only one with an integrated keyed red push stop button for safety along with a switch for secondary system control.
- Lighted License Plate Holder. The only one equipped with law-abiding illuminated license plate holder. Value being visible and compliant with the laws on this.
- Solid. Corrosion Free. Recyclable. Proudly made locally using solid, corrosion free, durable and recyclable North American aluminum structure.
- Designed To Lock Each Bike. Built-in individual holes designed to lock each bike. Plus a wider hole in the eRACK™ base, an additional option for securing bikes.
- Bike Maintenance Station. The only one to position itself in one click to lubricate, maintain and repair bikes comfortably in an upright position.
- Spacious Between Bikes. The eRACK 3 provides a comfortable space of 25” (63 cm) between bikes for easy self-loading & unloading.
- Security Pin For Extra Safety. Red security pin and On/Off key that lock the mast for extra safety when the eRACK™ is not in operation.
- Shipped Assembled. eRACK 3 is shipped already assembled with only 6 bolts to put on to complete it easily. Enjoy using it without wasting time assembling it.