The G-Force T42 Electric Bike is the perfect tool for conquering hills, trails and other challenging terrain. The 750W brushless geared hub motor with 80 Nm of torque makes the pedal-assist bike a beast on the trail, while the variable frequency drive system can increase your payload to 330 pounds with ease. And if you’re looking to enjoy a little more speed without pedaling, the 48V 20Ah lithium ion battery will get you up to 60-80 miles per charge!
The G-Force T42 is also equipped with a dual hydraulic brake system that provides both safety and reliability—and we always insist on using hydraulic brakes instead of ordinary disc brakes.
It’s equipped with a hybrid system that allows you to ride at full power on the road or save energy by pedaling. The maximum payload of the bike is 330 lbs., which means it can carry two passengers or plenty of cargo!
The LCD display shows all kinds of information about your ride including speed, mileage, power and battery level. The handlebar grips are slip-proof, so you can ride in comfort no matter how long you go for.
G-Force T42 Folding Fat Tire Electric Bike Specification
- Battery: 48V 20Ah lithium battery
- Range: 60~80 Miles
- Motor: 750W brushless gear motor
- Total Payload Capacity: 330 lbs
- Recommended Rider Heights: 5’3″ ~ 6’5″
- 20Ah Version Charger: 2.8 AMP fast charger
- 16Ah Version Charger: 2 AMP charger
- Display: HD LCD Display
- Shifter: Shimano 7-speed Shifter
- Weight: 67 lbs
- Recommended Tire Pressure: 20 to 28 PSI
- Tires: 20″ x 4.0″
- KD or Not: Ebike is 85% pre-assembled
- Throttle: Thumb Throttle
- Front Light: 48V LED light
- Frame: 6061 aluminum
- Kickstand: Heavy duty aluminum
- Chain: KMC chain
- Pedal: Alloy pedal with reflectors
- Rear Light: Integrated Taillight
- Wheels: Alloy wheels
- Brake: 180mm hydraulic brakes