The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class. It’s literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does this make for a more comfortable ride, but it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery and an optional range extender that provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power, you’ll be able to eat up big miles and long days.
The Creo SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
By connecting with our Mission Control App, you’re able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery level—all while enjoying an intuitive interface that’s easy to use on or off the bike. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits directly to any ANT+ head unit! If you don’t want to connect, no worries.
Specialized Turbo Creo SL Comp Carbon E-Bike Specifications
- SWAT Fender Clamp Adaptor
- Charger Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
- Wiring Harness Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport
- UI/Remote Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
- Battery Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
- Rear Brake Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic disc
- Front Brake Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic disc
- Chainrings 46T
- Shift Levers Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic brake levers, mechanical shifting
- Crankset Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset
- Chain Shimano HG601, 11spd
- Cassette Sunrace, 11-speed, alloy spider, 11-42t
- Rear Derailleur Shimano RX812 GX, Shadow Plus, 11-speed
- Fork Future Shock 2.0 w/ Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Seat Binder Specialized Alloy, 30.8mm
- Frame FACT 11r carbon, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm
- Front Wheel DT R470 Boost, 12x110mm
- Rear Wheel DT R470 Boost, 12x148mm
- Tape Roubaix S-Wrap
- Saddle Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails
- SeatPost S-Works FACT carbon 27.2mm, 20mm offset
- Stem Future Stem, Pro
- Handlebars Specialized Hover Comp, Alloy, 125mm Drop, 75mm Reach w/Di2 Hole
- Front Tire Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm
- Inner Tubes Presta, 48mm valve
- Rear Tire Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm
|Fork Length (full)||390mm||390mm||390mm||390mm||390mm||390mm|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal)||527mm||539mm||548mm||566mm||581mm||605mm|
|Bike Stand-Over Height||728mm||731mm||759mm||782mm||810mm||840mm|
For decades, Specialized has been at the forefront of the cycling industry. They’ve developed some of the highest-performing road bikes in history, including Tarmac, Venge, Roubaix and Allez—all of which dominate their respective categories.
And while that’s a tough palmarès to follow, the Turbo Creo SL redefines e-road bike performance. It’s lightweight and smooth, capable and lively—all with the power to flatten mountains, laugh at headwinds, and go farther than you ever thought possible. It’s you… only faster.
The Turbo Creo SL Comp Carbon features Specialized’s Fact 11r carbon chassis. Yes, that’s the same one on their S-Works model, and you’ll also get a Future Shock 2.0. For the spec, they included a 1x Shimano GRX group to take on shifting and braking duties while DT R470 Boost™ wheels get wrapped in 28mm Turbo Pro tires to keep you rolling worry-free. And for the saddle? That would be Body Geometry Power Sport providing plenty of comfort!
The Turbo Creo SL Comp Carbon is a high-performance e-road bike that’s ready to take on the world.