The Engwe P26 electric bike is a high-performance, lightweight and powerful bike that features an 800W peak brushless gear motor. With 48V 13Ah Lithium-Ion Battery, the P26 can reach up to 18.6+MPH and 100 KM on a single charge. The removable battery also means you can swap out batteries as needed and maintain your charge on the go. The multifunction LCD display shows you how much battery power is left, what speed you’re going, and even how far you’ve traveled!
The P26 features a 6061 Lite Aluminum Alloy frame, 26 x 1.95 inches tires for stability and traction on any terrain, 45 Nm Torque throttle for easy control over the bike’s speed, Shimano 7 Gears for fast acceleration and smooth ride quality no matter what type of terrain you’re riding on.
The Engwe P26 is a powerful, lightweight electric bike that can help you get where you need to go—fast.
With 800W peak power and a 48V 13Ah battery, it’ll deliver up to 18.6+MPH with a range of 100KM on a single charge. And if the battery runs out of juice, the frame is removable, so you can always take it with you!
Engwe P26 Electric Bike Specifications
- Material：6061 Lite Aluminum Alloy
- Size：26 x 1.95 inches
- Motor：800W(PEAK) high-speed brushless motor
- Torch: 45 N.m
- Throttle: Twist Throttle
- Battery: 48V 13Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
- Speed: 0-25MPH
- Mileage on Single Charge: 100 KM
- Charging time: about 8H
- Maximum climbing degree: 7°
- Brake: Mechanical front & rear brake
- Transmission system: Shimano 7 Gears
- Bike weight: 53.35lbs (24.2KG)
- Maximum Load: 220lbs (100KG)