The Magicycle Cruiser Pro Mid Step-Thru electric mountain bike can take you where you want to go—and fast.
This beast of a bike will get you up 20° hills with ease thanks to its powerful 750W/1000W motor and 96Nm torque, which is more than any gas-fueled car can manage. On top of that, there’s no need to worry about your motor burning up when you’re carrying heavy loads: the Cruiser Pro’s battery is built to last for long-range rides with heavy cargo.
But it’s not just about speed: this bike also keeps you safe. Tektro hydraulic disc brakes keep your rides safer than ever—all it takes is one finger pressing down on the brakes to slow down and stop. And because this bike is electric, it helps reduce your carbon footprint by getting you there without creating any pollution or waste!
The Cruiser Pro comes with a 52V 20Ah LG lithium battery technology with 56 5000mAh single cells capacity in larger size compared with 18650 cells.
Magicycle Cruiser Pro Mid Step-Thru Electric Mountain Bike Specification
- Battery 52V 20Ah lithium battery
- Charger Short-circuit proof 3.0A fast smart charger
- Range 60-80 miles
- Controller 52V 750W FOC smart controller (IPX8)
- Hub Motor 750W brushless gear motor
- Display Color LCD display with USB charging
- Total Payload Capacity 350lbs
- Weight 76lbs/34.5kg
- Frame size 18″
- Pedal Assist Intelligent 7 levels pedal assist with 12 magnet cadence sensor
- Tires 26″ x 4″ Kenda fat tires
- Front Fork Alloy hydraulic suspension front fork with lockout and adjustment
- Brake Lever Aluminum alloy comfort grip levers with motor cutoff switch
- Throttle Half twist throttle
- Lights Integrated front and brake lights
- Pedal Wellgo alloy pedal with reflectors
- Freewheel Shimano-14-28T BROWN/BK
- Bike Frame 6061 aluminum frame
- Brake Tektro 180mm Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Front Light 6V LED light
- Chain KMC chain
- Saddle Soft and comfortable
- Stem MA-400 SSABK
- Seat Post Diameter 30.9mm length 300mm
- Crank 42T,170mm forged alloy, dual-sided bashguard
- Kickstand Heavy duty aluminum
- Gearing Shimano 7 speed gear shift system
- Spokes 13 Gauge on the front / 12 Gauge on the back