eRACK™ is the only electric self-loading bike rack that makes loading easy for everyone. The patent pending design provides an effortless, easy self-loading and unloading. eRACK™ makes loading easy for everyone. The patent pending design provides an effortless, easy self-loading and unloading.
The only one remote control activated bike electric⚡rack for very easy use. Technology powered by clean & renewable energy. The only one fast and easy rear cargo access using the wireless remote control. Access without touching the bikes or rack.
Equipped with license and signal lights including running, brake and turn signals for a better visibility and safety!
Offered in 15 anodized aluminum colors that are all resistant, highly aesthetic, exceptionally durable, recyclable.
The only one with a maximum capacity of 90 lbs (41 kg) per bike that allows you to transport 4 heavy eBikes.* A total of 325 lbs (148 kg) with an average of 81 lbs (37 kg) per bike.* 3 Rattle Free Positions 3-hole settings to couple to the vehicle via a 2 inch solid and fully threaded aluminum bar that makes the system absolutely rattle free.
- Space Between Bikes: 19” (48 cm)
- Maximum Capacity: 325 lbs (148 kg)
- Rack Weight: 104 lbs (47 kg)
- Hitch mounted eRACK™ long reach is also perfect for Recreational Vehicles, buses, shuttles and all vehicles with a 2” receiver hitch – the retainer bolt is a grade 8 and allows a 3/8 padlock for safety and theft protection
- Fits wheels 24’’ to 29’’ –– 20’’ Wheel adapter available on request
- Basket replacement for Fat Bike at $39 CAD –– Basket for bigger wheels available on request
- Some front wheel fenders will not fit the wheel carrier basket and may need to be removed or replaced by an aftermarket fender without fender stays
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM DETAILS
- Made to last with all industrial grade components
- eRACK™ requires power from the vehicle to operate via standard RV style connector (vehicle’s 7-pin connection) with a 20 amp fuse link
- Not necessary, but for maximum performance from the unit: a AWG 8 electrical wire is recommended
BIKE eRACK™ products carry a TWO-YEAR limited warranty, from the date of delievry, against defects in materials or workmanship.